Community Grants Program
The Office of Multicultural Interests’ (OMI) Community Grants Program (CGP) supports the objectives of the OMI Strategic Plan 2014–2018.
OMI manages four grant categories with a total annual budget of $500,000.
Refer to the Grants FAQ for general information about the CGP. Each grant type has its own guidelines and application form. Please read these carefully before applying.
August 2016 Round
Currently open and accepting submissions
Deadline for applications is 4.00pm Friday 12 August 2016
- Events and Activities (requests up to $5000)
Applications for events and activities celebrating Harmony Week 2017 are encouraged for this round
- Small Projects (requests between $5000–$20,000)
- Major Programs (requests up to $50,000)
Applications are by invitation only
For assistance in accessing and using the guidelines and application forms, or to find out more please contact the Grants Officer at OMI on (08) 6552 1619 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next grant round—August/September 2017
The grant round is scheduled to open in August 2017 and close in September 2017 (please check this website for confirmed dates closer to the time) for the following categories:
- Events and Activities (up to $5000)—applications for events and activities celebrating Harmony Week 2018 are encouraged for this round
- Small Projects ($5000–$20,000)
- Major Programs ($50,000)
To find out more please contact OMI’s grants team at email@example.com or by calling 08 6552 1619.
Refer to the Grant FAQs for general information about the CGP such as:
- eligibility requirements
- what OMI will fund
- how to apply
- information for successful applicants
- Event Management Planning Guide
- Auspicing guidelines
- Statement by a supplier
- Sample invoice
- Project Plan template Project Plan example
- Activity Schedule template Activity Schedule example
- Budget template Budget example
- Reach template Reach example
- OMI banner order form
For additional information see the Grant FAQs