Community Grants Program
The Office of Multicultural Interests’ Community (OMI) Grants Program (CGP) supports the objectives of the OMI Strategic Plan 2014–2018.
OMI manages four grant categories with a total annual budget of $500,000.
Each grant type has its own application form and guidelines. Please read these carefully before applying.
July to September 2015 Grant Round (NOW Closed)
Two funding rounds are offered each financial year.
For 2015–16 the funding rounds are:
- July to September 2015
- January to February 2016
Next Funding Round
January to February 2016
The grant round is scheduled to open on 5 January 2016 and close on 15 February 2016 (please check the OMI website for confirmed dates closer to the time) for the following grants:
- Events and Activities
- Small Projects.
To find out more please contact OMI’s grants team at email@example.com or by calling 6552 1653.
Who is eligible?
You can apply if:
- you are a not-for-profit organisation based in WA
- your project or event will start after 1 January 2016
- you are able to meet the criteria in the grant guidelines.
- Auspicing guidelines
- Statement by a supplier
- Sample invoice
- Project Plan template Project Plan example
- Activity Schedule template Activity Schedule example
- Budget template Budget example
- Reach template Reach example
- OMI banner order form
For additional information see the Grant FAQs