Community Grants Program
The Office of Multicultural Interests’ Community (OMI) Grants Program (CGP) supports the objectives of the OMI Strategic Plan 2014–2018.
OMI manages four grant categories with a total annual budget of $500,000.
Each grant type has its own application form and guidelines. Please read these carefully before applying.
Next grant round—August 2016
The grant round is scheduled to open in July 2016 and close in August 2016 (please check this website for confirmed dates closer to the time) for the following grants:
- Events and Activities (up to $5000)—Harmony Week event applications are encouraged for this round
- Small Projects ($5000–$20,000)
- Major Programs ($50,000).
To find out more please contact OMI’s grants team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 08 6552 1619.
Refer to the Grant FAQs for general information about the CGP such as:
- eligibility requirements
- what OMI will fund
- how to apply
- information for successful applicants
- Event Management Planning Guide
- Auspicing guidelines
- Statement by a supplier
- Sample invoice
- Project Plan template Project Plan example
- Activity Schedule template Activity Schedule example
- Budget template Budget example
- Reach template Reach example
- OMI banner order form
For additional information see the Grant FAQs