Community Grants Program
The Office of Multicultural Interests (OMI) offers funding through its Community Grants Program (CGP) with a total annual budget of $500,000.
The program provides an opportunity for culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) communities, and the organisations that support them, to access funding for events, projects and programs designed by the community to support social cohesion and community development.
The grant categories provide a range of funding up to $50,000 for social, economic, cultural and civic activities that promote the benefits of Western Australia’s cultural diversity.
Refer to the Grants FAQ for general information about the CGP. Each grant type has its own guidelines and application form. Please read these carefully before applying.
Next grant round—August/September 2017
The grant round is scheduled to open in August 2017 and close in September 2017 (please check this website for confirmed dates closer to the time) for the following categories:
- Events and Activities (up to $5000)—applications for events and activities celebrating Harmony Week 2018 are encouraged for this round
- Small Projects ($5000–$20,000)
- Major Programs ($50,000)
To find out more please contact OMI’s grants team at email@example.com or by calling 08 6552 1619.
Refer to the Grant FAQs for general information about the CGP such as:
- eligibility requirements
- what OMI will fund
- how to apply
- information for successful applicants
- Event Management Planning Guide
- Auspicing guidelines
- Statement by a supplier
- Sample invoice
- Project Plan template Project Plan example
- Activity Schedule template Activity Schedule example
- Budget template Budget example
- Reach template Reach example
- OMI banner order form
For additional information see the Grant FAQs