Photo Credit: Volunteering WA
Nominations for the prestigious WA Volunteer of the Year Awards are now open and members of the community are invited to nominate a special individual, organisation or themselves to be recognised for the contribution they have made.
The Awards, an initiative of Volunteering WA and part of National Volunteer Week celebrations, are designed to recognise the significant and highly valued contribution that volunteering makes in our communities.
Nominating a worthy individual or organisation is very simple and takes only a little time via a short online form found at https://awards.volunteeringwa.org.au/nominate-someone/
The following categories are now open for nomination:
• WA Youth Volunteer of the Year Award, sponsored by YMCA WA
• WA Lifetime Contribution to Volunteering Award, sponsored by Silver Chain
• WA Volunteer for Multicultural Communities Award, sponsored by Office of Multicultural Interests
• WA Volunteer of the Year Award, sponsored by Bankwest
• WA People's Choice 'Spirit of Volunteering' Award, sponsored by Community News, event media partner
• WA Excellence in Volunteer Management Award, sponsored by Department of Communities
• WA Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award, sponsored by Adcorp
• WA Community Volunteer Organisation of the Year Award, sponsored by Lotterywest
Nominations close: 5pm Sunday 10 March 2019.
Award recipients will be announced at a formal Gala Awards Dinner Presentation at Crown Perth on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
For more information and to nominate visit WA Volunteer of the Year Awards or email email@example.com