In 2023, to support the Alumni of our Leadership and Government Program OMI will be providing training and networking opportunities to further their participation on boards and committees.
Following our recent consultation with the Alumni and other program stakeholders, we have identified key development areas for individuals applying for and participating on relevant boards and committees. We will be offering practical training opportunities in the topics below:
- Networking skills and crafting your elevator pitch
- Preparing for board membership (including interview skills for boards)
- Priority boards topics (e.g. Cybersecurity, Environment Social Governance)
- Understanding board financials
There will also be a Networking event held later in the year for our Alumni members, providing opportunities to meet with board recruitment companies and prospective boards.
We will communicate these opportunities across the year, so please keep an eye on your email inbox for when the dates are released.
- Since places are limited for each of these trainings, people will be selected on a first come basis. However, we will be prioritising Alumni of the Leadership and Governance Program.
- The previously held four-day Leadership and Governance Program will now be delivered in 2024.
To receive updates regarding the program including upcoming trainings and events please email firstname.lastname@example.org