Funding is available to:
- address gaps in mainstream service provision for CaLD communities
- provide services to Western Australians from CaLD backgrounds in areas of need such as settlement, employment, health, mental health, family and domestic violence, and parenting to support integration and social, economic and civic participation.
Programs currently supported by the CSF include:
- Centre for Asylum Seekers, Refugees and Detainees—Safety Net Project
- Edmund Rice Centre Western Australia—English and Computer Literacy Program
- Ethnic Disability and Advocacy Centre—Community English classes for people of non-English speaking backgrounds with cognitive and intellectual disabilities.
Umbrella community associations
- Organisation of African Communities in Western Australia—Support services for African communities in Western Australia
- Vietnamese Community in Australia: WA Chapter—Integration services for the Vietnamese community in Western Australia
For enquiries email the Office of Multicultural Interests.