Holding an event
The Office of Multicultural Interests (OMI) community events calendar is a great place to promote your event.
To have your event considered, you will need to provide the following information:
- name of organisation
- title of the event
- start and finishing time
- brief description (maximum 100 words)
- email address or website of the organisation
- contact person's name, email and telephone details.
- only events held by non-profit organisations including community associations will be displayed. No commercial promotion will be included
- events should be open to the general public
- you may include a photo or flyer for the event. Photos should be saved in JPG format with quality set at 72dpi and no longer than 300 pixels.
- OMI reserves the right to edit or reject any submission.
Email your event details to OMI.
For more information please contact OMI on 61 8 6552 1607 or by email.