Strategic Projects (funding requests up to $100,000)
This funding supports projects running a minimum of 12 months that address priority issues identified by OMI to benefit CaLD communities, including those from new and emerging communities, women, seniors, young people and regional communities.
For funding requests over $50,000, the application must also demonstrate that the project:
- is supported by a broader strategy or will deliver long-term benefits for the CaLD community
- improves the accessibility and effectiveness of services for CaLD communities.
Applicants to this category must be a CaLD community service organisation.
OMI is currently accepting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from CaLD community service organisations that wish to apply for funding to support a project commencing from July 2022 that addresses one of the following priority issues:
- mental health and wellbeing
- youth support and development
- community education
- women's health, safety and leadership.
Following the submission of an EOI form to OMI, eligible applicant organisations will be provided an application form and will work with OMI to prepare a full application.
The application deadline for this grant category is 4.00pm Monday 28 March 2022.