Strategic Projects (funding requests up to $100,000)
This funding category supports capacity building projects that benefit CaLD communities, including those targeting new and emerging communities, women, seniors, young people and regional communities.
For funding requests over $50,000 the application must also demonstrate:
- the project is supported a broader strategy or deliver long-term benefits for CaLD communities; and
- the project will improve the accessibility and effectiveness of services for CaLD communities.
Projects must be delivered for a minimum 12 months and commence from July 2023 and no later than January 2024.
Projects must address one of the following priority issues:
- mental health and wellbeing
- youth support and development
- community education
- family health and safety.
Applicants to this category must be a CaLD community service organisation.
Applications to this category are by invitation from OMI following the submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Following the submission of an EOI, eligible applicant organisations will be provided an application form and will work with OMI to prepare a full application.
The application deadline for this category is 4.00pm, Tuesday 7 March 2023.